Students who have finished their studies in law, communication, journalism international relations, can choose to join the class 2017 of this Executive Master.
Conditions of admission are restricted to those who already have a Master's degree (M.S. or M.A.).
Exceptions can be made for professional journalists who have a Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the field, and who wish to be specialised in European journalism. Decisions will be made on a case by case basis, based on the documents provided by the student during the application process.
Participants need to contact the IHECS Academy staff with the following documents:
- Personal details: first name, family name, nationality, address, phone, email
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English
- Copy of identity card/passport
- Complete description of previous studies
- Copy of diploma with mention of the degree obtained
- If candidates have a bachelor degree with a professional experience linked to the European Union or communications, a complete description of this experience with documentary proof must be provided
- Self-assessment of foreign language skills completed with an official attestation of your English level.
- Any other documents subsequently required by the IHECS authorities
- Terms and conditions form (signed)