Special features of the Executive Master
APPLICATIONS 2018/2019 ARE OPEN FROM THE 1TH OF MARCH UNTIL THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER
The Executive Master in European Public Affairs and Communication (EPAC) is a one-year specialised course leading to a certificate equivalent to 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.
This course focuses on developing students’ expertise in the integrated and connected skills needed for European public affairs and communication techniques. These connected skills match the requirements of the European employment market.
Open to those who have a master’s degree or a degree (university or higher education course), this master’s degree can also be taken by students who have a bachelor’s degree (three years of higher education or university studies) and who can prove they have had a significant career path in the fields of European public affairs or communication.
The course is based on project work and has numerous partnerships with the European institutions and European interest groups. The teaching staff are top European professionals, offering both quality teaching and experience of the profession.
The Executive Master in European Public Affairs and Communication includes:
- 310 hours of classes and workshops, with an adapted timetable based on several evenings a week plus some Saturdays;
- a professional traineeship for three months minimum (the job is counted as a traineeship if there is a link with the course);
- a supervised thesis.
10 KEY ADVANTAGES
- One year of specialised studies, in Brussels, in the heart of the ‘EU’s machinery’.
- 300 hours of classes and workshops, in English, with an adapted timetable based on a couple of evenings a week plus some Saturdays.
- A Jean Monnet Module, recognised by the European Commission.
- An optional professional traineeship for three months minimum (the job is counted as a traineeship if there is a link with the course) and a supervised thesis (FR/ENG).
- Teaching in small groups.
- Active learning, combining theory and practice.
- Top quality faculty from the EU Institutions and Communications agencies.
- Partnerships with the European institutions and European civil society.
- Focus on skills for the job market
- A stepping stone to employment, in an exciting market.