Special features of the Executive Master
The Executive Master in European Public Affairs and Communication (EPAC) is a one-year specialised course leading to a certificate equivalent to 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.
This course focuses on developing students’ expertise in the integrated and connected skills needed for European public affairs and communication techniques. These connected skills match the requirements of the European employment market.
Open to those who have a master’s degree or a degree (university or higher education course), this master’s degree can also be taken by students who have a bachelor’s degree (three years of higher education or university studies) and who can prove they have had a significant career path in the fields of European public affairs or communication.
The course is based on project work and has numerous partnerships with the European institutions and European interest groups. The teaching staff are top European professionals, offering both quality teaching and experience of the profession.
10 KEY ADVANTAGES
- One year of specialised studies, in Brussels, in the heart of the ‘EU’s machinery’.
- Activities in English (classes, workshops, group work...) .
- An adapted timetable based on a couple of evenings a week plus some Saturdays.
- An optional professional traineeship for three months minimum (the job is counted as a traineeship if there is a link with the course)
- Teaching in small groups.
- Active learning, combining theory and practice.
- Top quality faculty from the EU Institutions and Communications agencies.
- Partnerships with the European institutions and European civil society.
- Focus on skills for the job market
- A stepping stone to employment, in an exciting market.