- The student must be selected by a university partner;
- The student must be officially nominated (by 15 April or 15 October) by his or her home institution. The home institution must send an email to Elisa De Meyer that includes the following information: family name, first name, email address, programme language (French or English);
- The student must then send his/her application form (by 1 May or 1 November) by:
- Completing the application form online (the link is only sent to nominated students),
- Sending a confirmation email to Elisa De Meyer accompanied by the following documents as an attachment: application form signed by the home institution, JPEG photo ID, copy of identity card/passport and proof of linguistic level.
- The student will receive a letter of acceptance within two weeks of the closing date for applications.
- Autumn semester (September – December/January) and full year:
- Nomination by 15 April
- Application form by 1 May
- Spring semester (February – June):
- Nomination by 15 October
- Application form by 1 November
Find a selection of courses and useful information here: do you have specific needs?
IHECS offers you the perfect welcome. You can read the terms and conditions here.