How to apply
- Being selected for a study abroad program by one our partners;
- Being officially nominated (at the latest on April 15th or October 15th). This is the home institution which must send an email to Elisa De Meyer with those information: name, surname, email address, language of the chosen programme (English or French);
- The student must send the application form (at the latest May 1st of November 1st):
- There is an online application to complete (the link will be sent to the nominated students only),
- When the online application is completed, a confirmation email must be sent to Elisa De Meyer with attached documents: application form signed by the home institution, idendity picture in JPEG format, copy of the ID card or passport and language proof.
- The student will receive an acceptance letter within 2 weeks after the deadline.
- Fall Semester (September – December/January) and Full Academic Year :
- Nomination at the latest on April 15th
- Application at the lastest on May 1st
- Spring Semester (February - June) :
- Nomination at the latest on October 15th
- Application at the lastest on November 1st
Courses’ selection and useful information: http://www.ihecs.be/fr/venir-etudier-a-l-ihecs/brochures-pour-etudiants-internationaux
You have specific needs ?
At IHECS, we welcome you in the best possible way. You may find our stay conditions here.